Knowledge, Expertise, Success.
2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Top Producer
- Your home…is my home. I was born and raised in the Treasure Valley, and this amazing community is where we have chosen to live and raise our family. I grew up here, and this is where I plan to stay.
- I graduated from Vallivue High School, and went on to study Kinesiology at Boise State University. While at BSU, doors opened for me to pursue professional golf.
- It took a lot of work, but in 2008, I made it through the PGA Tour Qualifying school. With my tour card in hand, I went on to play on the Web.com Tour for four years (which includes the Boise Open) and then on to the PGA Tour for three years, and the Canadian PGA tour for 2 years.
- In 2018, after consulting with the people I trust, I chose to retire from professional golf. Being the father of 4 kids, this choice was difficult in some respects, but also easier than you may think. While playing golf is fun and rewarding, the travel and realities of being away from home and my loving family really weighs on your shoulders after a while. I found I could not know my kids if I wasn’t home, and so that priority quickly rose to the top. Being married and being happily married are two different things, and being home to pour love on my family has been a great choice for all of us.
- My desire is to serve others, and I find great joy in helping my friends and clients find their way into a new home. These experiences have given me a true passion for Real Estate, which enabled me to become a Top Producer in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- I’ve often been described as having an incredible work ethic, and I have great ambition to succeed. I would love to use my gifts to partner with you on your next real estate sale or home purchase, so please call me and we’ll ‘tee it up’!
Leon Baker | Home Loan Specialist
NMLS # 103195 | Corp NMLS # 3113
208-936-3500 - Branch
208-989-2174 - Mobile
5680 East Franklin Rd | Suite 110
Nampa, ID 83687
Visit My Webpage
Preferred Title Company
Founded in 1949, Pioneer Title Company is an employee-based company centered around a ‘Going Beyond’ culture which fosters the principles of family, respect, and openness. Pioneer offers title and escrow products, long-term escrows, contract purchasing, foreclosure services, and 1031 tax-deferred exchanges throughout Idaho and Eastern Washington. Pioneer Title Company was the first to offer online property profiling tools, establish a vendor management platform, and creative services that focus on marketing needs of the real estate community. Pioneer Title employs over 200 people and is a privately held company headquartered in Boise, Idaho.